Raising international standards for public sector fleet managers
We are pleased to announce the date and venue for the Future Fleet Forum and Awards in 2020. The confirmed date is Wednesday 22nd January at Guildhall London.
Future Fleet Forum is a truly international event and in 2019 featured representatives from City of London, City of Montreal, City of Stockholm, Iowa Department of Transportation and NYPD to name but a few.
Registration is free to attend for local authority fleet transport managers so sign up now to be kept informed on the Future Fleet Forum and Awards 2020.
“A thoroughly enjoyable, very well organised event, that is clearly gaining momentum and interest with each year.”
Phil Hinks, National Account Manager, NRG Fleet Services Ltd
Future Fleet Awards reveal the best in public sector fleet management
The LAPV Future Fleet Forum is hosted by The City of London and will bring together Fleet and Transport Managers from the public sector and its contracting organisations, to address key challenges faced by our industry, including procurement issues, compliance, safety, and sustainability.
‘Future Fleet Forum is now an truly international event, and it has become the reference for municipal fleet managers in Europe, Canada and the United States. A growing panel of international experts participate each year to discuss and share their experience and vision on the current and future challenges facing large cities, rural municipalities and everything in between."
Philippe Saint-Vill, Head of Rolling Stock, City of Montreal
Sold Out 2019 Exhibition Floor included:
2019 Speakers included:
- Christopher Hayward, Chairman, Planning & Transportation Committee
- Philippe Saint-Vil, Head of Planning and Operations Support Division, Rolling Stock Department and Workshops, City of Montreal
- David May, Fleet Manager, Iowa Department of Transportation
- Johan Seuffert, Fleet Manager, City of Stockholm
- Caroline Watson, Programme Director, Transportation and Urban Planning
- Richard Harris, Director, Ohmio, and ITS UK
- Robert S Martinez, Deputy Commissioner, NYPD
- Jeremy Simons, Chairman Port Health & Environment Committee, City of London
- Mick Sweetmore Head of Fleet Engineering and Transport Services at Merseyside Police/ Incoming SOE President
- Andre Lagendijk, Product Manager, Geesinknorba
- David Maidman, Business Director BIFFA
- Russell Markstein, Group Sales Director, Electra Commercial Vehicles
- Nick Bridle, Professional Services Consultant – Fleet Management, Assetworks
To download a copy of the Future Fleet Forum 2019 event guide containing the finalised programme,
speaker profiles and exhibitor contact details click here: