Raising international standards for public sector fleet managers
Free to attend for public sector transport and fleet managers, we are delighted to announce the finalised 2019 programme. The Future Fleet Forum is a truly international event and features representatives from City of London, City of Montreal, City of Stockholm, Iowa Department of Transportation and NYPD to name but a few.
The exhibition hall is now sold out. Registration is free to attend for local authority fleet transport managers. We also welcome private sector attendees. Click here to register today.
The LAPV Future Fleet Forum 2019 hosted by The City of London brings together Fleet and Transport Managers from the public sector and its contracting organisations, to address key challenges faced by our industry, including procurement issues, compliance, safety, and sustainability.
The Future Fleet Forum is the only international public sector fleet management event that offers new ways of thinking, examples of global best practice and solutions to overcome the challenges of managing a fleet in a constantly changing political environment.
Sold Out Exhibition Floor includes:
- Christopher Hayward, Chairman, Planning & Transportation Committee
- Philippe Saint-Vil, Head of Planning and Operations Support Division, Rolling Stock Department and Workshops, City of Montreal
- David May, Fleet Manager, Iowa Department of Transportation
- Johan Seuffert, Fleet Manager, City of Stockholm
- Caroline Watson, Programme Director, Transportation and Urban Planning
- Richard Harris, Director, Ohmio, and ITS UK
- Robert S Martinez, Deputy Commissioner, NYPD
- Jeremy Simons, Chairman Port Health & Environment Committee, City of London
- Mick Sweetmore Head of Fleet Engineering and Transport Services at Merseyside Police/ Incoming SOE President
- Andre Lagendijk, Product Manager, Geesinknorba
- David Maidman, Business Director BIFFA
- Russell Markstein, Group Sales Director, Electra Commercial Vehicles
- Nick Bridle, Professional Services Consultant – Fleet Management, Assetworks