Raising international standards for public sector fleet managers
Future Fleet Forum is a truly international event and in 2020 will feature representatives from City of London, City of Edmonton, City of Calgary and City of New York to name but a few.
Registration is free to attend for local authority fleet transport managers so sign up now to be kept informed on the Future Fleet Forum and Awards 2020.
Submit your Entries Today for the Future Fleet Awards 2020
“A thoroughly enjoyable, very well organised event, that is clearly gaining momentum and interest with each year.”
Phil Hinks, National Account Manager, NRG Fleet Services Ltd
Future Fleet Awards reveal the best in public sector fleet management
The LAPV Future Fleet Forum is hosted by The City of London and will bring together Fleet and Transport Managers from the public sector and its contracting organisations, to address key challenges faced by our industry, including procurement issues, compliance, safety, and sustainability.
‘Future Fleet Forum is now an truly international event, and it has become the reference for municipal fleet managers in Europe, Canada and the United States. A growing panel of international experts participate each year to discuss and share their experience and vision on the current and future challenges facing large cities, rural municipalities and everything in between."
Philippe Saint-Vill, Head of Rolling Stock, City of Montreal
2020 Speakers include:
2020 speaker panel includes:
- David Braunstein, Together for Safer Roads Alliance
- Philippe Saint-Vil, Head of Rolling Stock, City of Montreal
- Keith Kerman, Deputy Commissioner, Chief Fleet Officer, City of New York
- Steve Rapanos, City Operations/Manager Fleet and Facilities, City of Edmonton
- Sharon Fleming, Director of Fleet Services, City of Calgary
- Roger Atkins, MD, Electric Vehicle Outlook
- Fraser Crighton, Corporate Fleet Operations Manager, Dundee City Council
- Ruth Waring, Director, BigChange Advisory Plus
- Senior Representative, City of London
- Senior Representative, TfL
- Ann-Marie Knegt, Editor, LAPV
To download a copy of the Future Fleet Forum 2019 event guide click here:
Sold Out 2019 Exhibition Floor included: